Promotional Body Painting
Looking for the most reliable, professional, and impressive face painters, body painters, special FX artists, and other creative entertainers? Kaleidoscope is Southern New England’s only full-service body painting agency which specializes in large-scale business events.
Kaleidoscope specializes in corporate events because, unlike most one-artist-opperation face painting “companies”, we have a team of marketing interns, a full-time corporate customer service staff member, and a huge team of artists with top-notch skills. Our focus isn’t to be the edgiest or most fun face painters, but the most effective at getting the goals of your event or marketing campaign across.
- Our clients include Reebok, Baskin Robins, Swiss Army, Foxwoods Resort and Casino, The City of Hartford, MAPFRE Insurance, Hartford Hospital, The Hartford Courant, Amherst College, Tufts University, UConn, Alex + Ani, Jewish Museum of NYC, Once Upon A Child, Bluefish Stadium, Lord and Taylor, Macy’s, Eversource Energy, and more.
- Kaleidoscope has also been recognized as one of Hartford’s leading arts & culture businesses in two 2013 and 2014 grants from the city to help support our growth and commitment to Connecticut, MA, and Rhode Island.
- We are a A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. You can view our information and see that we have never had a dispute against us. We also offer this information to our business partners to assure them that we take the satisfaction of our customers seriously and above almost all else.
- The safety of your clients, customers, and employees is our first priority. Our body painting “paints” are actually FDA-compliant cosmetics and we are fully insured. In five years we have never had an allergic reaction and can explain to anyone how to easily remove face or body painting.
- Hygiene is our priority! We have body painting kits that are sterilized between models and are constantly updating our hygiene standards well ahead of the industry. For face painting children and full-body-painted models, this is incredibly important. Read more about our standards here.
- All of our artists are screened against child abuse background checks. We are one of the only companies in CT, MA, or RI that provide this promise.
- We are a women-owned and operated business and can provide supporting documents for any Affirmative Action policies your organization may have.
- All of our performers are professionals, having at least a bachelor’s in their field or in childcare. Our face and body painters have gone to art school, our princesses are drama teachers, and even our clown is a certified teacher with a BA in studio art!
- We meet all of your guests’ special needs. If your guests are monolingual Spanish, Polish, or need ASL translation, we have the artists for you! Children on the autism spectrum? We’re fully trained. In the diverse New-York-City-to-Boston area, shouldn’t you make sure your guests’ needs are always met? Read more here.
- Kaleidoscope is a one-stop-shop for any of your event entertainment. Our entertainers include not only adult entertainment like strolling tables, DJs, and fire performers, but loads of kid-experts who can face paint, balloon twist, stilt walk, or anything else! If you have a need we do not list here, we will work our hardest to fill it, saving your time and money. You can also check out this article about things to consider when hiring entertainment.
- Read what our clients are saying about us online on Twitter, Google, Facebook, GigSalad, and GigMasters. We provide excellent service every time!
Many, if not most, other face painters and body painters are part-time hobbyists. Ask our competition if they can make any of the above guarantees, and you’ll quickly see why Kaleidoscope is the first choice of businesses of every size.